Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

G'Day All,
The FULL RIVER equivalent is just as good and not as expensive as the Odessy. The price of the Odessy is eye watering down under. I have found that Aircraft Supply places can be cheaper than Auto Supply places for this sort of stuff.
Regards,

Thanks for the tank size. I was of course just guessing at the measurements. My 925 Odyssey battery is 7.25 x 7.25 x 7 tall. Full River batteries are 3 times the price of Odyssey in my part of the country.

An ac delco 34ps battery will fit in the box. The odyssey 925 sounds interesting. I haven't installed the box yet so I can still modify it to hold the odyssey.

On ebay you can buy a PC 680 for around 120 bucks and I have been using one in my T for 10 years with no problems and they are 3" x 6" X 7" mine lays flat under the seat.....I am sure sold on them.....

I've begun the lengthening process of my pickup bed. I also need to install some grounded connects to the rear frame. I can't install the modified pickup bed until I have the negative grounds done. This includes a negative ground for the battery.

DonnyRay, How high above the top of your frame is the mounting point for your front shocks? And where did you get your brackets. I'm looking for some off the shelf brackets that will put the mount about 9" above the frame but am striking out. May be just making some of my own.

Hi dwastt21. I don't know how high the upper shock mounts are standing on top of my frame . I bought them from Speedway motors. I also bought the front shocks from them & the lower shackle mounted shock mounts. Here's some more photos everybody.DSCN0683.JPG DSCN0684.JPG

DWSATT21 ; I was wrong. I purchased the front shock mounts from a seller on ebay. They stand 5 inches above the frame. I believe he also sells some that are taller. I'll see if I can get his seller's name.

front shock mounts with holes.jpg long front shock mounts with holes..jpg "DWSATT21 , his long shocks stand 8 1/2 inches off the top of the frame. His sellers name is : queen_city_fab. When you go to ebay type ," front shock mounts with holes ", in the search window.

Here's another photo.DSCN0685.JPG 1950 Pontiac tail light. I installed the tail light to see how much clearance I had between the back of the tail light & the gas tank & battery box. I am now making a pedestal which will attach to the outside of the tail gate ( to move the backside of the tail light further away from the fuel tan & battery box ). The pedestal resembles a bug ( of course). LOL !! I used 3/4" mdf to form a buck. Photos tomorrow.

My Datsun 240z rear spoiler arrived yesterday, I've already started modifying it to fit my pickup bed lid. Photos tomorrow.

Man! That gives me a flashback! Back in the day one of my friends had a cut down Camaro spoiler on his t model turtle deck. Always liked the look. Yours may be better.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back