Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

Meet my projects new mascot. It's 18"s wide x 11"s long. It will ride on the passengers seat when I am riding by myself.DSCN0726.JPG

Here's the photos I promised YESTERDAY.DSCN0727.JPG DSCN0728.JPG DSCN0729.JPG DSCN0730.JPG DSCN0731.JPG I'm using a small rubber hose to form my rounded corners. I still have to make 2 lids. I'll use m.d.f to make forms for my 2 lids. Remember , this console has been narrowed 6"s & shortened 8"s.

I've made some more progress with the console.DSCN0732.JPG DSCN0733.JPG DSCN0734.JPG DSCN0735.JPG I still have to make the 2 lids & glass in the backside of my modifications.

This is definitely a one of a kind. Looking forward to seeing the end product. Keep posting pictures.

I'm experimenting with fleece ( it's 100 pct. polyester ). I applied resin to a 12" x 17" piece which was placed on top of my form (for the console lid ). Won't know until Monday 9-23-19. So far , i'm NOT liking the results. It may be better after sitting for a couple of days.I plan to add 2 oz. mat to it on Monday.

I changed my avatar. The t bucket in my last avatar is NOT my project car. I think some forum members were being confused by that avatar.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back