Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

Photos for Spanky & Lincolnu T ( don't know if I can because of the pandemic ) LOL !! Island girl ( if I get everything that is promised , I should absolutely buy lottery tickets ) LOL !! Thanks for all your responses .

The mystery package has left San Francisco & is on it's way to Arizona. Many years ago I was told that Arizona was a main ( or central ) hub for the post office. I could purchase merchandise from a California seller & the shipment would go to Arizona first then back to California & finally to me. LOL !! WHAT A BIG JOKE !!

Only a tax payer funded agency could run like that.

A private carrier would go out of business.

Same thing happens in Aus, I had a parcel come from Brisbane to Adelaide (think NY to Austin) Brisbane to Adelaide by air 24Hrs, Adelaide Airport to my place (11Km, 6-1/2 Miles) 4 days!!

In a small way you have give the post office a bit of credit. You can drop a letter in a mailbox and for 50 cents they’ll deliver anywhere in the United States, to your next door neighbor or across the country. Packages, that might be a different story. And of course, the post office is broke! Go figure.

See what I got for $58.98 ?? These things don't look like Dewalt battery operated tools !!DSCN0834.JPG 5 disposable face masks !! LOL !! THANK GOD I HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR !! I can't wait for my brother to get his shipment too.....LOL !!

Gee . . . there was some kind of mix-up with your order. I'm sure they'll make it right . . . :rolleyes:

PS - This is the kind of mask they probably wear! :mad:

Beagle Boys.jpg

Last edited:
I see Dewalt changed their color from yellow to black ! LOL !

The Chinese man's name who sold me these masks instead of the 17 piece Dewalt tool set , when translated into English is, " Jesse James " ! How did you know Neshkoro ?? So..... Jesse James isn't really dead , he's in the government's witness relocation program , living in Shanghai with Marilyn Monroe. I should've known that. DUH !!

To make things worse , I cut off the ear loops when I was opening the package with a pair of scissors. Each masks has one ear loop now. LOL !! I SHOULD BE AWARDED THE GRANDIOSE LOSER'S MEDAL OF THE CENTURY. LOL !!

Jimmy Hoffa with them, too? If any of us would care to admit it, we've all done stupid things like that before! Just chalk it up as experience. Maybe they really did screw up and send you the wrong package!
Is it worth checking?

Well speak for yourself Spanky, I've only made one mistake in my life ...... I just thought I was wrong, but I was right ! :D

Don't worry about it Donny, we've all been there !

With everything going on now... DO NOT BUY STUFF MADE IN CHINA!!!

That's harder than you think. Just bought some screws from Hillman, a Cincinnati company, and guess what - right on the box, "made in China" :mad:

Maybe you can sell them to a guy named Picasso. He only needs one ear piece.:devilish:
Don't ask me about some of my great purchases.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back