Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

I bought a CD player from China (on the line) and got an empty case! After a number of backwards and forwards messages on e.bay I actually read the Add correctly, he was selling just the case!! He refunded half my money, so wasn't that bad. Ya feel a bit stupid afterwards, but never would admit it.

Buyer beware! That’s why I like to make purchases in person. I do shop on Amazon but if there is a problem, it’s pretty easy to get it corrected or get your money back.

I am done buying in China! I have written Amazon several times, requesting that they list the country of origin in their listings!

I am done buying in China! I have written Amazon several times, requesting that they list the country of origin in their listings!

If you see who the seller is on the right side, click on their site or theire Amazon store site and it will tell you

I’ve purchased Amazon stuff from a Chinese companies before. If there are no issues you’re lucky.
The problem I’ve had when it comes to communication. It’s terrible. Their English sucks! Sometimes it’s easier to suck it up and realize you got screwed and don’t make that mistake again!

I’ve purchased Amazon stuff from a Chinese companies before. If there are no issues you’re lucky.
The problem I’ve had when it comes to communication. It’s terrible. Their English sucks! Sometimes it’s easier to suck it up and realize you got screwed and don’t make that mistake again!

Unfortunately, I agree with you Neshkoro.

When I attended DeVry, when it was still the “Institute of Technology”, one of the big issues was technical communication because of the communication gap and translation issues... our language doesn’t translate well, and vice versa. It is a serious problem with technology companies.

One ear incident was definitely not Pablo Picasso. It was Vincent Van Gogh. LOL !! He lopped off his own ear. Wonder if he can get one from China ?? Maybe from Korea , just give Kim Jong Un a call , if you can find him !!

Haha, your correct about it not being Picasso. First name that came to mind, and I had just watched a Van Gogh movie a couple of days ago with Willem Dafoe playing the part.

Here's some headlights that are made in India. They are on hold because of the pandemic. The east indian seller say's he can't ship until the government allows him.skull headlight a.jpg skull headlight b.jpg skull headlight c.jpg I believe they are cast aluminum. Looks like a monkey's skull ( simian ).

They look like slide projector (showing my age) but they would need some water proofing. With no lens light control would not be good. Looks cool but not very practical IMHO.

The lights are sealed units. They have a high & low beam function. I believe they are L.E.D'S. One single light is low beam , 2 lights ( combined ) are high beam.

The lights are sealed units. They have a high & low beam function. I believe they are L.E.D'S. One single light is low beam , 2 lights ( combined ) are high beam.
There is a guy out of the Cleveland, Ohio area that manufactures hood scoops out of aluminum that are skulls with skeleton hands, etc. I am not personally into that theme, but they are well done. You might be interested. I will post a link if I run across it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back