Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

I think you might be crossing over on your "theme" Creepy Crawlers. I would use a regular headlight and have a spider web lens guard with a few eight legged crawlers on the light bucket. JMHO

Skulls can make a persons skin crawl. However ; i'm going with previous headlight idea. There's a sketch of it on one of my previous pages.

This it?

dscn0797-jpg.18341

YES ! That's the one. The lights ( leds ) for the skull are hard to locate & some of the skulls made for the headlights are extremely expensive. Also I have to consider d.o.t approval. The cheapest skulls are made in India & they're on hold ( due to the pandemic ).

If I changed the name of my project to " Kreepy Thangs " then I could incorporate skulls. I'm still NOT going to purchase the skull headlights. I'm going to make the headlight housing which is depicted in the drawing above.

Meantime …..back @ the Bar J ranch , our hero DonnyRay is elbow deep in 370z hood scoop massaging.....will this end up okay for our hero ?? Or , will our hero be overcome by DEEP depression & commit suicide ?? Stay tuned to find out !!

My 370z hood scoop is coming along kinda slow. It's getting close to being finished. Got more massaging to do tomorrow.

Last Friday 6-5-20 , I took my hood scoop home to finish it in my backyard shop. Half of my shop is a breezeway the other half is enclosed. The breezeway is 10' x 12' the enclosed portion of the shop is also 10' x 12'. The whole thing sits in top of a 10' x 24' cement slab.

DSCN0843.JPG DSCN0843.JPG I framed the scoop with 1/4" pinstripe tape. I am using the tape to help make my templates. The templates will be transferred to imitation carbon fiber vinyl. Once the vinyl is applied to the hood , i will remove the 1/4" pinstripe tape. I will use some more pinstripe tape to create an outside border & an inside border. The outside border will be placed against the outer edge of the fake carbon fiber vinyl. The inside border will be placed against the outer edge of the hood scoop. All of this action is needed to cover the old screw holes.

Attachments

• DSCN0844.JPG
    DSCN0844.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 9
DSCN0845.JPG DSCN0846.JPG DSCN0847.JPG More photos showing more progress on my 370z hood scoop project. The gaps are starting to widen where i pieced in the fake carbon fiber sections. I will let it go for about 2 weeks to let the fake carbon fiber finish shrinking. I'll place masking tape along the edges of the gaps , then apply matte black paint in the gaps ( with a tiny paint brush ).

s-l1600.jpg Two of these which are made of glass. I bought them from a seller on e-bay. They have a diameter of 30 mm's. The seller sells them as dragon eyes. They are available in many different diameters.

DSCN0854.JPG DSCN0855.JPG DSCN0856.JPG These are some photos of my spare door & door well. I also added a photo of my snake's head hood scoop which is still in progress.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back