Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

my T down the road fron home

old8ba

not a great video guys its off a still camera and the pipes are hooked up willm add to this post later:D the cops are sitting in silver 4wd;):lol:

Great video Dave, I love the sound of a sweet running "flattie." Your ride also "profiles" GREAT!

Jim

Very cool vid Dave. Tell me more about your front brakes....

Ron

Sorry Ron im just finding my way around the front backing plates are modified model A ones I have pics somewhere im trying to find but may not be able til the weekend.If ,with the mods permission,Iwill scan them and post them in the tech section as its easier to explain that way...
i run a dual circuit m/cyl under the floor but no booster ,the pedals are home made I will put the link here to my p/bucket acct so everyone who wishes to can see it in rebuild stage.Sorry if a lot of the stuff is not interesting but I put it up as we went along...and no the young fella is not me but hes a rodder too If I can help anyone please ask :)

T MODEL UPDATE pictures by pilot069 - Photobucket

dont know what happened here tried to post reply Ron and it didnt come out.
Iam posting a link to the rebuild for your perusal I have pics of the model A conversion I will post here when i find them prob this weekend its easier to explain then meanwhile this is the rebuild and there is stuff prob of no interest to people just skip by it:D

T MODEL UPDATE pictures by pilot069 - Photobucket

hi everyone I lost this site my user name etc a few yrs ago then had a couple of strokes and other lil hiccups
cant get on computer a lot but they put 1/2 doz videos on utube for me you can link them using this one
p/bucket is holding all my pics to random now so they are lost
all the best to everyone on here dave

I really enjoyed watching all those videos of your car, Dave. That sure is one beautiful T!

Jim

hi everyone I lost this site my user name etc a few yrs ago then had a couple of strokes and other lil hiccups
cant get on computer a lot but they put 1/2 doz videos on utube for me you can link them using this one

Pictures not lost. Go to Photo Bucket, sign in, and down load each picture to your desktop. Make a separate file for desktop and it name Photo Bucket pictures , or whatever you want. Add all pictures.
It took me a day and a half to do all mine and then I deleted all on PB and closed my account. I did back up my computer and all the photos went on a thumb drive.

Good luck!!!!

Thankyou Jim appreciate that and T Test thank you also I will try that later today I have 15albums there including my old race cars from 60,s I tried a couple of times to do it but got frustrated (easy these days)
again thankyou both kind regards Dave

VERY cool!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back