Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Need Royalty Free T-Bucket Clip Art

rbsWELDER

I want to have some personalized shirts made up in time for this Crusin' season. I want to embroider 'Flamin' Fink" along with some royalty-free clip art of a side view of a T-bucket.

I have found a font that I like for the name, but I am having trouble finding a side view of a t-bucket that is not too intricate. I have googled many variations on "T-bucket" and all of the drawings are far too intricate for my embroider to work with.

I will NOT be offering any shirts for sale, these will just be for the wife and I to wear at shows and runs.

Any thoughts?

Our roadster club logo is a fairly simple side shot. Our shirts with a large roadster on the back, small one over the front pocket, and name on right front was only 38 bucks for the embroidery work. Unfortunatly to have the art work digitized was around $150.00, but we own the logo art work now. Not saying that a couple of changes couldn't be made to the roadster.
roadsterlogo Final -0.jpg

Look on the NTBA web site at members pics--almost 2000 there.

Look at the now defunk but running Bucket Head Bash site at pictures there.

My opinion will be to just do a generic car that will be easy to embroider.

Quite a few T-Bucket drawings on Google. All can be used by public for no charge. I think if you are using them for profit, that may not work. I downloaded several just to see if I could make changes, and it worked fine.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back