Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New 27 T body

t6chan

Hello,

I am doing some research and for the love of me, i cannot find any pictures of the 27T roadster body shell as is from the unlimited. I dont think they have any floors in them. I wanted to preplan how the body would mount to the frame.

Can anyone help me settle my curiosity?

Thanks in Advance.

t6chan said:
Hello,

I am doing some research and for the love of me, i cannot find any pictures of the 27T roadster body shell as is from the unlimited. I dont think they have any floors in them. I wanted to preplan how the body would mount to the frame.

Can anyone help me settle my curiosity?

Thanks in Advance.

Did you check out their website ??????:eek:

Says NO FLOOR........:eek: "BH"
T_bucket

Thanks, Yeah I did. I have been looking all over for pics. Today i finally found a website with decent pictures but not close ups of where they actually mount.

I think I am going to have to start with the body first...

Here is the website I found.
1927 Model T Roadster Fiberglass Body

I am pretty sure that all of these bodies are very simular.

You will get what you pay for with these bodies. Don't be afraid to contact the manufacturers of the body to ask questions. Some have a lip 1-1/2" or so around the bottom of the body. That's the one you want to buy. Without the lip, there isn't much to hold the shape of the body there. With or without the lip, trace the contour of one side of the bottom on card board, cut it out and compare it to the other side before you install the floor. The manufacturer should be able to give you measurements for the bottom to use when you cut out your plywood for the floor.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back