Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New From Louisiana

We were all new once.
Took me a while to know the guys here. Would nt trade them for anyone else, and Ive been on a few T forums.

More pics would be nice if you can find the time. Paint looks really good.
Gerry

Welcome from Blanchard. We'll see you down one of these great La roads sometime.

Welcome from Blanchard. We'll see you down one of these great La roads sometime.

Thanks Chief T good to see that there are a few T's from Louisiana, as far as the roads go I don't have to tell you not the best for T Buckets but you soon learn which ones are!!

Fordsbyjay I am thinking that we met at the last Cruisin the Coast, did your club stay at the Motel 6?? I do believe that I recognize your bucket looks a lot like mine. Our club is made of a bunch or car nuts, no rules, no dues, just a group that likes to have a good old time. Alternate Route Cruisers is the name of the club, why might you ask?? Pretty much because we like to take that alternate route when we are cruisin, stay off of the interstate when we can and enjoy the back roads of America.

Yeah we did meet at the motel 6. I asked about the club because the Ford club I am a member of now seems to be more concerned with making money then hanging out and having fun. They'd throw a member under the bus if they could make $10 from it. We have a lot of great members but the board could kiss my a$$.

I asked about the club because the Ford club I am a member of now seems to be more concerned with making money then hanging out and having fun. They'd throw a member under the bus if they could make $10 from it. We have a lot of great members but the board could kiss my a$.

Oh man, this is so cool, (or is that cruel), "Maybe you need to join a Chebbie club!"

Like Jay, I also welcome you from Lafayette. However I'm located in the Indiana version. :winkn: Very nice T you have there.

Yeah we did meet at the motel 6. I asked about the club because the Ford club I am a member of now seems to be more concerned with making money then hanging out and having fun. They'd throw a member under the bus if they could make $10 from it. We have a lot of great members but the board could kiss my a$.
Jay, I don't want to paint all clubs and organizations with the same brush, but I've found that it's real easy for organized clubs to start worrying more about being an organized club than remembering why they formed the club in the first place. And I don't limit this observation to just car clubs. I've witnessed it happening in all organized groups and clubs. It's always sad to see it happening.

Not a complaint, just wondering why you run an Elect. fan? when it looks like a stock fan would fit in like a glove?? I find it very hard to beat a stock mounted fan... as big as will fit, and using a SMALL pulley... Very nice looking ride, I love that old look... :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back