Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy from Nevada

Tbucket425

I'm new to this posting stuff, so please bear with me. I'm more of a reader than a writer, but if I have something worth contributing, I will. We got our T-Bucket the day Princess Diana passed away, and have been driving it ever since. We are running a 425 cu. in. Buick Nailhead with factory dual 4 barrels. It was in need if quite a bit of upgrading, starting with front brakes, wiring, & interior. It had a terrible vibration at around 45 m.p.h. and would go into a speed wobble when ever it wanted too! WAY SPOOKY! Now those problems have been resolved (for quite sometime) we enjoy driving it. My wife swears that it is the best therapist ever. We also have a 1929 Model A pickup and a 1961 Ford F100 that lays frame. :lol: Thats about all for now. Kick the tires and light the fires;)
T-Bucket

Welcome to the forum Tbucket425, that's a sweet looking ride you have there.

welcome to the site tbucket. sit back and enjoy.nice to have someone who has wrung out the problems and is willing to share the info.

Ron

Welcome, I like the bucket. Did anyone notice the name on the building in the background?

Welcome to the site and nice ride you have there!

Welcome to the fold! Nice ride ya got there.

So many new people. Ain't it cool!?

The passenger side wheelbase was 2" shorter than the drivers side and the caster was about 18 degrees. I squared up the wheelbase and brought the caster back to 5 degrees. I also put a set of QA1s on the rear and got rid of the buggy spring. We also replaced the old, weak and bent radius rods with some really nice stout ones. Buick Nailheads produce gobs of torque, not to mention my "Wifes Right Foot". Many thanks too LKE for his help.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back