Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New guy from the Midwest!

Mr Froggy

Howdy everyone! I've loved Tbuckets since the late 60s when I was a little kid and my older cousin bought a Bird Automotive Tbucket kit and dropped in a greasy 283 chevy motor. Muscle cars, funny cars, front engine dragsters, tractors, go karts, you name it! If it's 1970s and older and gear driven it's all good

Thanks for having me!

Welcome from St Louis, Mr Froggy (love the handle!). So, given that you love theez leetle carz do you have any plans or projects in the works?

I wonder what percentage of T Bucketeer members actually have T Buckets? As opposed to those that do not. I'm sure there are some members that join just to watch or might be thinking about building or buying one.
Just curious.

I wonder what percentage of T Bucketeer members actually have T Buckets? As opposed to those that do not. I'm sure there are some members that join just to watch or might be thinking about building or buying one.
Just curious.

If you go to the NTBA web site and look up members cars, you will see close to 2000. Of course all are not in the NTBA or T Bucketeers and all don't have their Buckets anymore, but it has always amazed me how many there are and there locations in the WORLD.

Welcome from St Louis, Mr Froggy (love the handle!). So, given that you love theez leetle carz do you have any plans or projects in the works?
Thanks Spanky and everyone else for the greetings! Yes, I do have a bucket project but it's not a T. I have the front half of an early 20s Dodge brothers touring body which will be mated to 1960 Valient rear quarters. An early 60s style show rod in the spirit of Ed Roth and a Monogram T bucket model. While I love and appreciate all old cars I have an affection for Chryslers and thought it would be cool to build a Chrysler hot rod using as many Mopar parts as possible. Something that was never really done unless it was a door slammer. The drawback is I have a few other projects before it so it might be a couple years before it gets under way. In the meantime I hope you don't mind me hanging out! I will post pictures of what I have when I get enough posts

Would love to but can't transfer them because I don't have photobucket..Send me your e-mail and i'll send pics..

I think most of us probably have some sort of T Bucket project shoved on a shelf in the garage (for me literally) I am hoping to get something on the road by next summer. We will see.

Just curious.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back