Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy from WI

Tjbucket

New guy here Todd Peterson from Wisconsin, just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the hobby as well. I recently picked up a 23 T bucket in sad shape that needed some love and have almost completely gone through it.

I purchased the 23 T, drove it on the trailer, brought it home, drove it off the trailer and about 4 days later had nothing but parts and a box of bolts and wall to wall parts in my small one car garage.....I think my wife almost shot me. However, over time she has become more supportive of my project. I stripped the frame down to bare metal, re-did the suspension on both the front and rear and re-worked some previous items that were done. It was a project that when you looked at it, you kinda said "WTF was this guy thinking". I tore everything apart the rear end etc....anything that has a gasket or seal was replaced. I did the body work on the frame and some fiberglass work on the body and painted both in my garage. The engine is the only thing that I have not gone through yet other than replacing a few parts and seals.....in time. I bent all new brake lines and fuel supply and completely rewired. Now, I am to the part I am most uncomfortable with, the interior. I have designed and made the interior side panels and now on to the seat. Wish me luck!

Reactions: RPM
Welcome from Yukon, Ok. Post some pics as soon as you get 10 posts.

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures from your desktop or file on my computer? The image button is for a URL??

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures from your desktop or file on my computer? The image button is for a URL??
I think you have to go through a photo share site, I had to. Look in the past forums, there are numerous posts relating to it.

I use PHOTOBUCKET with no problems.

Jim

Reactions: RPM

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back