Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy In Florida

Hi Guys, originally from the UK but now living in Central Florida & just bought my first American Hot Rod.. I want to make a few changes to it here & there and figured I'll need a little help along the way so here I am.. Looking forward to getting involved..

You're off to a good start by coming to this forum. There are guys on here that are really talented and are happy to help. They gave me lots of encouragement and help with my build.

Welcome from St Louis, SCR. I'd love to hear some details about your hot rod. What engine is that? What transmission, rear end? Paint job looks good in your avatar, so will you leave it as is? o_O (BTW, if you answer these questions with individual messages, you'll get to the 10-message requirement for posting pictures sooner!:rolleyes:)

Welcome aboard! Where exactly do you live on the Space Coast? I live in Oviedo which is on the northeast side of Orlando. You are more than welcome to visit anytime, just private message me and we'll arrange a time. As you can see by my avatar, I drive my T on the Space Coast Beach.

Jim

Welcome from St Louis, SCR. I'd love to hear some details about your hot rod. What engine is that? What transmission, rear end? Paint job looks good in your avatar, so will you leave it as is? o_O (BTW, if you answer these questions with individual messages, you'll get to the 10-message requirement for posting pictures sooner!:rolleyes:)
Engine is a 327 Chevy rebuilt around 3000 miles back, transmission is a Turbo 350..

Welcome aboard! Where exactly do you live on the Space Coast? I live in Oviedo which is on the northeast side of Orlando. You are more than welcome to visit anytime, just private message me and we'll arrange a time. As you can see by my avatar, I drive my T on the Space Coast Beach.

Jim
I live on the Banana River on Merritt Island.. Right opposite Cocoa Beach.. Oviedo is not that far from me, I'd love to drive over & meet up...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back