Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Member from KC...27’ T-Bucket

How many types of water pumps did Ford provide for a 302 V8?

• Way to many!

Votes: 4 66.7%

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
id-spindle.gif
As far as rotors and calipers,??? There are a lot of "kits" out there that have rotors from one car maker with different bearings to fit the spindles and caliper brackets that mate a caliper from another company. Just look at Speedway Motors' kits, they have quite a few. Post some pics now that you can.

Thanks Spanky...I'll try it with reduced size pics. Hmmm....it doesn't appear I can add any pics...how do you add pics? Cut and paste into the post? Or, is the image icon used...says insert URL link....I'm just trying to load them from my computer's harddrive.

how do you add pics? Cut and paste into the post?

When you use the "Upload a File" button, another button will appear that says "choose a file" then you select what you want in your hard drive, click 'open' and wait until it appears in your post. I still don't know how select multiples, so I just add them individually and they will queue up in your post before you hit the 'post reply' button.

Locate the pic files in Windows Explorer that you want to post
Highlight the multiple files
Click and drag them to your post
Release the mouse button when you see your post window turn gray.

Window Explorer
upload_2020-9-2_10-25-11.png

PostingPics.jpg

Ok...so I tried dragging and dropping my reduced file sized images. It says "Uploads are not available". I guess I'm still unable to add pics.

I resize using the snipping tool on Win10 to 1064 pixel wide x whatever the depth and saving as a JPeg.

This happens alot for new members. I guess if you don't have the "Upload a File" button, then you also can't drag them into your post either.

Sometimes people get the permissions to post pics by making a donation of any size. No one from the establishment has ever confirmed that this is required thou.

upload_2020-9-2_10-54-55.png

117889821_10222164207630571_2741778514517303561_n.jpg 117947173_10222127471512191_1418159076873864298_n.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3513.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3515.jpg Well bless my soul I just tried Indycars method of drag & drop, it works.......see you are never to old to learn something......Thanks Rick....

Well bless my soul I just tried Indycars method of drag & drop, it works.......see you are never to old to learn something......Thanks Rick....
No problem !

I bet you are old enough to know what this is !!! :p
l2003.7.3p-03-01.jpg

Let's see if this works....I'm going to try and share the pics using my Dropbox (shared) account as a URL link. Pics of the spindle. Anybody have a clue of what type of spindle this may be...year/make/model? I looked on Speedway Motors and the closest thing I'm seeing is the Mustang 2 style...however, the spindle king pin is still a little short of what I'm seeing in my measurements.
AACO-84TAiPdc4gnSicuDDmca

Looks like the "builder" put a thru bolt thru the upper and lower ball joints' bolt holes. I don't see any type of thrust bearings in there, and not for nothing, that weld(s) on the axle to the king pin housing is scary. IMHO I would think about getting a new axle and spindle.

I was wondering if this was a back yard experiment. The spindles are tight and free of any play...at least they got that right! :) :thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back