Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New member hello message

copbait

This is my first posting and I just signed up to join your group. My name is Joe and I reside in Kirkland, Washington. I don't own a T-Bucket but am in the market to purchase. I'm shopping for a show quality car, preferably with a top (it rains a lot here) and lots of chrome. If you know of someone that has one for sale or you're ready to part with yours to someone that will offer her a good home, drop me a note.

Hi Joe!

:rolleyes:

I don't think I ever showed you this one before... show car for dang sure and Ron is a member here too...

ginnpropictures010Large.jpg

Joe,

Welcome aboard. These guys are the best and I've only been here a very short time.

Now LumenAl, About that twin blower car. Don't let Al Gore see that. He'll try to make Ron buy carbon credits. He does claim that it is getting warmer!

George

Welcome to the forum Joe, this is the place to be if you're interested in buckets.

fluidfloyd said:
...Now LumenAl, About that twin blower car. Don't let Al Gore see that. He'll try to make Ron buy carbon credits...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've met Joe recently and figured I'd show him the best show car in the country and work from there! :lol: (and it is for sale... )

Welcome aboard Joe, you have come to the right place. You'll have a T-bucket soon, LOL!!! I will say having a T-Bucket is not a requirment here because these people are the GREATEST you'll ever meet. You will have an awesome time with or without a T-Bucket!!!

A T-Bucket is seriously addictive. Once you attent a couple cruises and shows (You will get a ride from someone if ya's ain't got a car, GARENTEED!), you will want one, or two...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back