Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Member in west Central Indiana

I'm four years into a traditional track roadster build with a June 2015 target launch. I first started building a '29 hiboy in 1969, but college, family and career intervened. Fast forward about 45 years and I'm anxious to make the Road Rockets Rumble this next June. The parts for the car were aquired at garage sales, swap meets and flea markets. The build is approximately 70% complete and I will post photos sometime down the road. I look forward to building on the ideas shared on this forum and making contributions when I can.

Hello and welcome. I look forward to seeing some photos and following your progress. Do you have a title for it or a plan on how to title it?

Thanks for your inquiry regarding titling(sp?) in Indiana. The state of Indiana has a form 12907 "Application for special identification number-motor vehicle or watercraft". I will file it about 3 months before my launch date and hope to recieve my title in time. Wish me luck!!!!

Welcome from Ocala, Florida, I am a Hoosier from Greencastle that got lost along the way and ended up in Florida.
Do you know a barber in Ocala who is into golf carts and hot rods. His son is my dentist in Ladoga. BTW, I will be passing your way as I head for Punta Gorda at the end of this month.
Welcome! Another Hoosier here! I'm from Chalmers (the Lafayette area). I hope you can post pictures soon!

I have a question for fellow forum members. The ISP I have been using has merged with another company and they have given me until the end of the year to change over to a gmail address. Has anyone else faced this issue and is there a workaround?

Welcome from northern Illinois.

Hi. Brookston is literally a hop skip and jump from our place, but I don't know your friend Walter unfortunately.

Welcome from Maryland. I love track roadsters, am looking forward to your pics. :cool:

Welcome from Oklahoma. Not sure if others will agree, but I use gmail as one of my accounts for about a year now with no issues or spam.
Lee

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back