Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Allen

Hello everybody. I'm new to the forum. I love hotrods, and especially T- buckets. I've been a hotrodder all of my life. I will send pictures of my T-bucket later, but for now, I wanted to get through the introduction process. I read a post where there were two guys building T-buckets that were in tents that you guys had posted. If these guys can have so much dedication to this sport, it is awesome. Anyway, that's what brought me here. I live in a small hometown community. I am a certified welder and also a machinist. Thank you. Al P.S. Not sure how to send photos. I guess I will try Photo Bucket.

Allen,

Welcome to the forum from California. Great group here with a lot of building knowledge. They do like pictures and seems a lot of us use photobucket. I think the name fits us. Just resize the pictures to around 150~250K file size (1000X900 or so) and use copy for the IMG code (the last choice on the pull down). Now that you have gone from 4000 lb hot rods to 1900 lb T's, how do you like the power to weight ratio of our rides ?

Bob

DSC008901014x760.jpg

Welcome to the site Allen. Always room for one more infected T-bucket guy here. Let us know where you're from. There just might be another member close to you.

Ron

Hi deckofficer-- I live in Morro Bay CA
Allen,

Welcome to the forum from California. Great group here with a lot of building knowledge. They do like pictures and seems a lot of us use photobucket. I think the name fits us. Just resize the pictures to around 150~250K file size (1000X900 or so) and use copy for the IMG code (the last choice on the pull down). Now that you have gone from 4000 lb hot rods to 1900 lb T's, how do you like the power to weight ratio of our rides ?

Bob

DSC008901014x760.jpg

Welcome from Orlando...My grandmother used to live there.
My dad took some butt skin from me there when he found out me and another kid climbed the "rock"
had to be about 1960 or so.

Allen,

Morro Bay, that's great. In Aug the SoCal T's have the 101 Fun Run that I attend. Also in Nov is Fred's Fun Run in SE Arizona. A little closer to home is Speed's Diner in Plymouth, 2nd Sat DooWop night during the cruising season. There is lodging and a very large RV park for this event. I will be there each 2nd Sat and will do day trips to Tahoe, Yosemite, Placerville (Hangtown), and Coloma (gold discovery). Hope to see you and your cool ride at some of the local events. Yosemite is a blast to cruise, we almost upstage the scenery for the tourists.

Bob

DSC011961014x760.jpg

Hi
From the Limey (UK that is) in the bunch.
Gerry

Hey Allen, welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois.

Welcome from Maryland, Allen!!

Bruce

Welcome from Vegas :hoist:

Welcome from Easton, Pennsylvania

Good morning and welcome from L.A. CA

John

P.S. Building under a tent sounds like Oino. His vision and perseverance are a testament to what can be done.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back