Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale New Offenhauser 6-Carburetor Log Intake

I think they have EFI systems that work in injectors with the old 97 carb bases. That would be very cool eye candy!

While looking for the EFI mentioned by ORF, I come across the linkage for the Stromberg carbs, just $265.

TwoStep 6×2 Direct Linkage. For Offy Pacesetter 3924

This 6×2 direct linkage kit is supplied ‘ready-to-fit’ the Offenhauser Pacesetter 3924 6×2 intake and others with dimensions as given above. If in doubt, measure your manifold spacing.

The back-bar element comprises two unique low-line brackets with rolled ends and Oilite self-lubricating bushes, sized ready to go. Supported at four points for zero flex, the stainless steel back-bar shaft comes with two end stops to prevent lateral movement.

upload_2023-8-9_17-1-44.png

Also Charlie Price's Vintage Speed. He sells all the parts to make your own setup too. That is what I used to make the progressive linkage for my 6 deuce setup. I really like the look of 6 deuces, but two small 4-barrels or one big one will usually perform better.

Also Charlie Price's Vintage Speed. He sells all the parts to make your own setup too. That is what I used to make the progressive linkage for my 6 deuce setup. I really like the look of 6 deuces, but two small 4-barrels or one big one will usually perform better.
I liked my three deuces setup.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back