Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New owner in NY

Welcome from SW Florida, I used to live in Penfield in the mid 70s

Kyle, you have enough messages to post pictures. You need help from one of the forum administrators. Hello out there . . . anybody home???

Kyle, you have enough messages to post pictures. You need help from one of the forum administrators. Hello out there . . . anybody home???
Again - the moderators have no access to the computer code that Mike (RIP) used or generated when he set up the forum and its permissions. I believe Ron's daughter is able to tinker with some of the code, but even that might not be enough to override the workings of our original Fearless Leader.

Again - the moderators have no access to the computer code that Mike (RIP) used or generated when he set up the forum and its permissions. I believe Ron's daughter is able to tinker with some of the code, but even that might not be enough to override the workings of our original Fearless Leader.

So there is no solution; it's just luck when you finally get the "Upload" button on your message page. :cool: Hang in there, Kyle. I predict it'll happen soon . . . ;)

PS - No offense, 409T, and thanks for responding.

Yep Mike had this thing coded and no one can figure it out. It works so good and we are afraid of breaking it. Like the donation button date is off, can't get it fixed either. So we just try to learn to live with the few quirks.

He may very well be looking UP!...….you ever stop to think about how much he liked being the devil in things.....I'm just saying.....lol....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back