Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to the forum, wish I would have found this long ago!!

1925TDRVR

Hey everyone. Name's Travis. I just found the forum, I wish I would have found this some time ago, that's for certain! I have a 1925 Tbucket, with a 348cu Chevy power plant. Super fun little car for sure! I live in Las Vegas and unfortunately haven't come across too many opportunities to bring the car out.

Attachments

• IMAG0123.jpg
    IMAG0123.jpg
    824.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMAG0124.jpg
    IMAG0124.jpg
    665.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    891.4 KB · Views: 99
Travis,what do you mean when you say that unfortunately you have not found many opportunities to bring the car out. Don't you have to run an errand occasionally? That alone is a reason to "bring the car out". I know that I drive mine at every opportunity and enjoy it. That is the reason I built it.

Jim

Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois Travis. If it wasn't for the snow and cold (15 degrees this morning) I'd have my bucket out every day.

Welcome ,from central Iowa, to cold here for a ride 2 degrees this a. m.A lot of good infor. here.......

Travis,what do you mean when you say that unfortunately you have not found many opportunities to bring the car out. Don't you have to run an errand occasionally? That alone is a reason to "bring the car out". I know that I drive mine at every opportunity and enjoy it. That is the reason I built it.

Jim
Just meaning that I've had a hard time finding car shows and events and such that's all. I still drive it just to.. that's a no brainer! Haha

Those 348's were awesome. My dad had a '59 wagon with one. He always complained about having to replace the clutch :sneaky:. Somewhere around here I have a factory 3 deuce manifold for one.

Ron

Those 348's were awesome. My dad had a '59 wagon with one. He always complained about having to replace the clutch :sneaky:. Somewhere around here I have a factory 3 deuce manifold for one.

Ron

Of all the cars that I've had over the years, and I've had quite a few, my '60 Chevy convertible with the 348 tri power stick was the ONLY car that I tried to buy back. I dated my wife in it , got married in it and brought our first son home from the hospital in it. A whole lot of memories in that car!

Jim

And just like that, the number of W motors on the forum has doubled. Welcome.

Welcome from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio! That is one great looking bucket!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back