Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to the T-Bucket world from Minnesota

MNTBucket

Hi,
I just picked up this 23 T with most of the attributes and price I have been looking for for many years. It has an original steel frame with functional door, channeled, and other traditional features like many other T's. It's a runner and not a full on show car. It is also a good base for me to work from and personalize. Runs down the road at 70 a little bumpy but no death wobble. Late 70's basic mild cam 350 4 bolt, TH 350 auto, discs in front drum in the rear, and 10 bolt 308 rear end. A bit of a struggle to fit comfortably but some easy fixes have resolved that.. When I get a chance I'll update my profile and figure out how to post pictures. This appears to be a great forum to get help and advice when I need it.

Welcome from New Mexico.....Sounds like a Great little car...….

Hi there, and welcome from St Louis. Your drivetrain is identical to mine (even the rear end and gearing), and I find it very fun and quick for a street rod. Look forward to more pics!

D1.jpg E.jpg

When I get a chance I'll update my profile and figure out how to post pictures.
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma!

You have to get 10 posts, then you should get the button called " Upload a File". Some have
had trouble, so don't worry if it don't happen right away.

See step #1 for the "Upload a File" button
Photos Posting Guide with Pictures

It won't let me reply till I have 10 responses either. Nice to hear there are a few like mine. I got quite a list of things to do to it.

Sorry, not accepting anymore people from Minnesota..... HA, kidding, welcome from South Florida!

I got it out for a ride tonight as cold weather will be here soon. With such tall gears it is oddly fast and manageable, bombs down the road at 70 no problem. This T-Bucket has the traditional friction disc "shocks".. Only a few more comments and I will post some pictures.

How about those Vikings? They earned that loss! Really predictable, good thing I am originally from California and like other teams. Viking continue the massive sucking sound they will never get past. GO Packers !
Oh I was able to install a 2 inch extension to raise the steering wheel so my knee doesn't rub the steering wheel. Now I can can feel the little bit of bump steer. Man this thing has some light steering. Thanks!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back