Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Newbie from nz.

701 Driver

Hi guys, I'm not currently the owner of a bucket but have built two back in the old days...70s-80s, don't think I will build another but keen to keep an eye on what's happening here. I have a couple of projects on the go at the moment one is a 28 Desoto pickup (cut down from a sedan) and a 28A roadster but it's nice to see what's happening in the T bucket world (brings back lot's of memories) so will probably just lurk here occasionly and steal build ideas (just the little stuff...honest) for my roadster build. Guess I just plain miss my old bucket days...(or maybe just the days of my youth ha ha)..if I can figure out how to post photos I might find some old ones and put them up here, cheers, 701 Driver.

Welcome from St Louis! Hurry up and get those 10 posts so we can see some pics of your project(s)!;):D

PS - What is the engine I see in your old bucket? BTW, you know this guy?

Hi Spanky, don't know the guy in the video, cool car and interview though. my old bucket had a 283 and four speed to a 4.1 ford diff, real simple and loads of fun, built on apprentice wages out of scraps, but learned lots putting it together. cheers 701Driver....(kev)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back