Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Newbie from Southeast Arkansas...

Mewoods

Hello to all other T Bucket enthusiasts. I am about to start work on my first T. I have my frame material already cut and all angles cut using 2x3x.188 rectangular metal. I am using the CCR T Bucket frame plans for my build. I have welding skills and fiberglass skills, so I am hoping I can build a decent T. I will be looking for advice from this forum as the build progresses. Any and all comments are welcomed.

Hello to all other T Bucket enthusiasts. I am about to start work on my first T. I have my frame material already cut and all angles cut using 2x3x.188 rectangular metal. I am using the CCR T Bucket frame plans for my build. I have welding skills and fiberglass skills, so I am hoping I can build a decent T. I will be looking for advice from this forum as the build progresses. Any and all comments are welcomed.
Welcome to the site, glad to have you.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum. A lot of very good information on here. Flippin is about 5 hours from me. I have been talking and emailing with Ron. Going to be ordering a few things from him in the coming weeks. May take a trip to Flippin one day but really want to stick with one supplier. From what I have read it seem that people that mix and match different suppliers have lots of compatibility issues.

Welcome from St Louis! CCR's design is a good one, and you're right about mixing components from different suppliers . . . to a point. Some components are sort of universal in application, so don't let that stop you from mixing them. My bucket has components from Spirit, Speedway, and CCR! Folks here can help with applications, and believe me, BC and Josh in Flippin will help you!
T-Bucket2x.jpg

Attachments

• T-Bucket2x.jpg
    T-Bucket2x.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 4
Welcome.......where in southeast Arkansas? Spent majority of my life in northeast Louisiana before I got mis-located up here in MO.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum. A lot of very good information on here. Flippin is about 5 hours from me. I have been talking and emailing with Ron. Going to be ordering a few things from him in the coming weeks. May take a trip to Flippin one day but really want to stick with one supplier. From what I have read it seem that people that mix and match different suppliers have lots of compatibility issues.
Check out Cooters build he used the CCR plans, and built his own frame. He used one of our stretched bodies and we custom made most of the chassis parts to accommodate the stretch.

Mewoods...Welcome to the site. Lots of knowledge here on a number of subjects. I to live in Arkansas. I am just west of Batesville. Maybe we'll cross paths. Have fun!

George

Climb aboard .From central Iowa, this is a good site [a lot of good info.] and they will share with you.......

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back