Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

No More talkin time for action.

rooster57

Guys give what u can to help the site survive. I sent my 25 bucks in and purchased a t shirt. Everyone can part with 10 bucks right???????? As it says in the good book (Rod and Custom) Supporteth thy forum and thy project will grow and thy knowledge will spread unto the masses and cause great chrome charriotts to be built.

Rooster chapter 6 verse 11
Look i know i am being silly but where can u go and have this much fun and not have to leave home. Most of the car ideas i have came from this site my car wouldn't be where it is without this site and its members, so step up and do whats needed.

rooster57 said:
As it says in the good book (Rod and Custom) Supporteth thy forum and thy project will grow and thy knowledge will spread unto the masses and cause great chrome charriotts to be built.

Rooster chapter 6 verse 11

I think I read that somewhere.... As Youngster stated, the problem wont be with now but will be future, how long will donations continue until they cease.

I will be contributing... Once a contributor, always a contributor... I dont want to see this site fall

Well as members we should encourage new members to purchase gear or let them know a cost is invloved. It should not be up to one guy to ask for donations. When i donate i feel like i am, to a small degree part of the mechanism that should help keep things in the black.

The gun is cocked and I'm ready to fire off my donation but I have to go back to what Mike said in his first post about the sale of the site. He said 'no donations'. The money is sitting in my Paypal account. When Mike says it's okay to donate then I will donate.

I feel the same way. Are we donating to keep Mike on board? Or are we donating to some kitty to purchase the site.

David

I have been on this site for a year and shamefully have not donated or purchased a darn thing. So if he quits tomorrow i think i owe something for all the usage. So i dont need a guarantee on the future it seems the future is in our hands. His post said i got enough funds till may 1 that seems fairly clear whats needed.

rooster57 said:
I have been on this site for a year and shamefully have not donated or purchased a darn thing. So if he quits tomorrow i think i owe something for all the usage. So i dont need a guarantee on the future it seems the future is in our hands. His post said i got enough funds till may 1 that seems fairly clear whats needed.
Being laid off and money tight ill send my $10.00 next week.Sorry thats all i can do now.

Is there any other way to donate besides PayPal? I and other friends have had some bad luck with it, thats why I havent donated but sure would love to:)

We use paypal everyday , for several years and have never had a single issue. Rick dont be goated if your short on cash no one will think anyworse of anyone in a tough spot right now. This is gona take a group effort.

I'm with TexasT on the PayPal thing. I don't buy on line so I don't use or need PayPal. What I need is an address.

Jim

I would have donated already EXCEPT for that NO DONATION thing I don't want to see this site die either !I'm ready to donate and ready to do something else I have 2 DVDs of New England drag racing in the 50s to early 60s done by the Author of Cool Cars and Square Roll Bars,HAMB guys will know how this works.I will put both these discs up for auction bidding starts at 20$ auction will run 1 week from date of posting at close of auction I will mail the winner the disc anywhere in the U.S.at my expense the money DOES NOT COME TO ME it goes directly to Mike when he lets me know he has the funds in hand I send out the disc to the winner.Right now I'm thinking 1 disc per auction or I can send one each to the 2 highest bidders whats your thinking on this ?

I ask the webmaster to post an address so members can support with some other method other than paypal

Exactly, there has to be a snail mail address to send either a check or money
order. I'm ready but would need an address. Right now it sounds complicated to send money to a fellow member , who sends it off to Mike , but for RIGHT now, until there is a standardized way to do things, who do I mail my money order or check.

That's right, it's in da mail! JOHN

if you don't want to use pay pal sent the money to someone here that has an account with them.

Ron

I have a paypal account and dont mind helping but this will always be a problem untill a different method is established. Besides Mike is charged a Paypal fee, its to his advantage to take checks or money orders to.

that may be true but till something can be set up anyone who is able to help this way will be welcomed.

Ron

Lets see what mike has to say then we can decide the best way to procede. Paypal doesnt except checks for deposit. Someone would need to deposit in their checking and then make an online transfer to paypal after verifing the check has cleared.

rooster57 said:
Lets see what mike has to say then we can decide the best way to procede. Paypal doesnt except checks for deposit. Someone would need to deposit in their checking and then make an online transfer to paypal after verifing the check has cleared.

That's a six day process. I deposited money in my Paypal account last Tuesday. It cleared my bank last Thursday but it finally got in there this evening.

Thats right so its not anyfaster than a check in the snailmail and a deposit. But it is easy for buying stuff on line.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back