Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Noobiest Noob yet

Craig Stevens

Heya Buckteers! I am a complete novice to T Buckets, and really cars in general. Well, I know how to drive them. After watching a bunch of car restoration shows on Netflix, and looking for a hobby to fill my time, I decided I would like to build a hot rod. So here I am. Thanks for having me.

Nothing like doing a thing to learn it.
Luckily the internet is here for noobs of all shapes and sizes. I don't know how the old-timers did it with just a monthly subscription to HRM.

Yep, you're joining a big family, and we're here to help. The best advice I can give is to make friends with someone in your locale who is a hot rodder, or at least a car nut. Some of the build items really require an extra pair of hands to accomplish, and 2 heads are better than one! I also know there are some T-bucket guys in central Florida. Hope they will come forward.

Last edited:
Welcome from Wisconsin. A lot of smart people on this sight willing to help. They helped me when I ran into a problem or two. Glad you are here. I'll enjoy watching your build. take lot of pictures as you go.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back