Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

North Texas T-bucket BBQ

GT63

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
North Texas T-buckets will hold their annual BBQ on Oct 4th.
Location is Chris "TCC" and Norma Cowley's home in Colleyville,TX.

This is the same weekend that the Goodguys Lonestar Nationals is going on at Texas Motorspeedway.

We usually start the day early in the morning with breakfast at Chris' place, then go for a cruise for lunch, and then cruise back to Chris' place for BBQ brisket. Bring your favorite dish, or drinks, or ??.

If you're interested, let me know, and I'll send you directions, nearest hotels, etc.

And if you want to see the pics I took at last year's BBQ...

Flickr: uncleslacker7's Photostream

1525187469_41aba43169.jpg

A note from the hosts of the North Texas BBQ:

My wife Norma and I are the hosts for the BBQ. This year it is on October the 4th. We live in Colleyville about 7 miles due west of the DFW Airport.

The day starts at sun-up with breakfast. I provide (and hopefully someone else fixes) sausage 'n biskits and Don TNT Ebert usually brings the fixins for omelets. Don? You up to cracking eggs again this year? You are free to come and go as you please. The Goodguys Lone Star Nationals are at the Texas Motor Speedway about 20 miles from the house. You can lounge around the house and grounds (2 1/2 acres and plenty of parking and camping if you'd
like) or take off with the guys and gals on local cruises. We usually eat dinner around 6 in the evening.

I bought and froze 8 brisket over Labor Day weekend. I'll pick up some link sausage and smoke it too... unless Sostan Babineaux brings his cajun weenies. Anybody hear from Sostan lately? You can bring anything you want to bring. The only rule is... if you brung it, you take it home with you...
unless it's deviled eggs or peach cobbler or pecan pie or habanero cheese dip or...

You can find us on Mapquest. Our address is:

Chris & Norma Cowley
4604 Behrens Road
Colleyville, Tx 76034

If you're planning on attending please email(gtolbert63ATyahooDOTcom) me so we can make sure there's enough for everybody to enjoy.

Only 4 days till the North Texas T-bucket BBQ

GT63 said:
North Texas T-buckets will hold their annual BBQ on Oct 4th.
Location is Chris "TCC" and Norma Cowley's home in Colleyville,TX.

This is the same weekend that the Goodguys Lonestar Nationals is going on at Texas Motorspeedway.

We usually start the day early in the morning with breakfast at Chris' place, then go for a cruise for lunch, and then cruise back to Chris' place for BBQ brisket. Bring your favorite dish, or drinks, or ??.

If you're interested, let me know, and I'll send you directions, nearest hotels, etc.

Come on down for some bench racing, cruising and great Texas BBQ.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back