Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Northern Ky, Rabbit Hash Cruise & Grill Out 5-17. This SUNDAY!

rebstew

Scroungers Rabbit Hash Cruise & Grill Out. 5-17-09. THIS SUNDAY!!!! open to everyone.
The Scroungers C.C. will be having a cruise to Rabbit Hash Ky on May 17, 2008. This is not a sit in your lawn chair event. Do you remember when a cruise was a cruise? You really got in your car and went some place with other hot rodders. Well this is what this is. If I wanted to sit in lawn chairs and look at cars I can do that on my porch. We will be meeting
at:

Bobby Mackey's Country Music Bar
Licking Pike
Wilder, Ky
We will be leaving Mackey's Bar at 11 a.m. sharp that Sunday. It is a little bit of a highway drive and then onto a country road were the hot sun gets lost by some trees while you get a nice cool breeze. We will end up at the Rabbit Hash General Store. The Store has been open since 1831! We will park and give the town and store a walk through. If we are lucky we may get to meet the mayor. He's a dog by the way. After we all have our fill of the small town(don't blink or you will miss it) then we will head to a park in Burlington where we will be having a grillout.
You do not have to be in the club to go on the cruise or to stop at the grill out. Everyone is invited. Bring the family

Rabbit Hash Kentucky - The OFFICIAL Site

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back