Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NSRA York, PA. May31, June 1 & 2

WMG

Still a few months away but time to start thinking about the warm weather again and one of the biggest events in our area. Registered for the show and booked my room, they are going fast. Anyone wanting a good time meet us in York PA. There are more and more buckets every year plus some real interesting rods and real interesting people.

We're registered and reserved too. Looking forward to another fun weekend.

Just a bit over two months until the York PA party. Have not heard if any one else is going to join us this year with their "T"

I will be there but my T isn't done yet! :( I believe I met both of you at last years show.

Only 4 days left until York show. Come down enjoy the fun and see all the great T's and other cars that make our world go round

I will be there and my T will be there also, I am only coming out on Saturday, do you guys normally meet up somewhere??

We are headed out Thursday normally we are right along the main drag close to the Toyota pavilion right across from where they do the inspections, at least that is the plan. There should be three of us, Track T4, with his flamed out track T, Fast Edie with his red based skulled T with Zoomies and my black metal flake T that has had the bed extended to a pick up bed. Looks a bit different than my picture to the left, have lost the flames.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back