Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA Mountain Home Event Cancelled

Spanky

Staff member
Note from the President
Hi All,
Our last event of the season, The Razor T’s Fun Run in Mountain Home, AR. September 24-26...... has been cancelled. However, Rick Lucy assures us that this event will take place in 2021 in the same time period.
At this time all the 2020 event hosts agreed their doing the same events in 2021 during those same time periods. Naturally the dates will change by a day, but we will have the entire 2021 season announced with those changes.
We all know what a crazy year it’s been, and I hope it’s all over when we’re ready to go cruising! We’re in the process now of printing a “slash” through the 2020 shirts and they will be for sale (at our cost per shirt) for “the season that didn’t happen”. It’s unfortunate we can’t use them for 2021, but the dates would be wrong. Plus it’ll be a fun nostalgia shirt for your collection.
I know it’s been a disappointing year for all of you, but we’re going to make up for it in 2021. There are many of you that have never been to an NTBA event, we encourage you to come out next year and join us. Meet fellow bucketheads, enjoy the cruises, go on dinner and ice cream runs, and spend some good quality time with our NTBA family. Remember, we don’t charge any event fees to attend, it’s all free. The only cost is the membership when you join the NTBA.
There’s going to be a lot of planning over the winter for 2021! So be ready to make up for our lost season. I’ll try to keep everyone up to date both on Facebook and our website at nationaltbucketalliance.com. I hope everybody stays safe, and we’ll talk soon.
Bruce DeAngelis
NTBA President

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back