Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA Nationals in Dayton

Who all is going to Dayton Ohio for the NTBA Nationals? There should be about 150 buckets there for the week. We will get there on Sunday the 19th about noon.

Dad and I are probably running over there for Friday and Saturday. We haven't made official plans, but since it is less than 2 hrs away, we'll check the weather a few days before and go if it will be nice. Look forward to seeing you RPM again and any of the other T-bucketeers.

Angel & I will be there on the 19th too Ron.........Along with the NM Bunch......... :popcorn: :kiltdance:

What is this about the weather that whole week the weather will be great................. Come on down BenT.......

Mike

Who all is going to Dayton Ohio for the NTBA Nationals? There should be about 150 buckets there for the week. We will get there on Sunday the 19th about noon.
Several of the North Texas T-Bucket group will be there. Wife retires in two weeks and we have family in the Dayton area so we will be spending a couple of weeks there.

We polled the Cowtown Ts at the monthly meeting yesterday and it looks like about a half-dozen at least (only had about half the membership at the meeting) are coming from KC. Most of us are coming over on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it.

I plan on being there on Friday and Saturday. Like Ben I am only about 90 minutes away and will be there to enjoy the fun.

I plan on being there. I'm from Dayton. Will park my trailer at my Brothers and drive the bucket to the events. Really don't have time to get the interior done as I had hoped.

Looks like the Toolman and I are going to be cruising up that way. He's driving to Memphis Saturday, spend the night, and hit the road Sunday morning.

Need to figure out how we're going to swing by to pick up my nephew.

He's in Crossville, TN and that would take us from Memphis, through Knoxville, then on to Dayton.

Might have to spend the night in Knoxville and leave from there Monday morning. Not quite sure yet.

T Rex just called me to warn about the traffic on I-75 North in northern KY. He lives in that area and said there is a lot of construction there on 75. I checked KY DOT and sure enough there is construction and it says long delays and sometimes traffic is not moving at all. Might want to look at going around some of this mess.

http://511.ky.gov/kyhb/main.jsf

ky dot

Angel & I will be there on the 19th too Ron.........Along with the NM Bunch......... :popcorn: :kiltdance:

What is this about the weather that whole week the weather will be great................. Come on down BenT.......

Mike

We reserved our room for Friday nite. Looks like we'll head over Friday morning and stay till Sat late afternoon. We're planning on bringing both '27s. Hope to see and meet folks from this site there!

HAPPY Birthday BenT

boy I would like to be 36 again but know what I know now.........See you next week in Dayton. :popcorn:

Mike

Like Ben, I will be there Friday morning and will be leaving late on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting more of you.

I also will be arriving some time friday 6-24. I found a room at a Days Inn just 2 mi from the host location for $48.00. I will be traveling alone and have an extra bed if any one needs a bed for the night. I will be leaving late Saturday. You can contact me at home 814-587-6525 or cell 814-547-9375. I will have my cell with me all week end. See you there.
Dave :kiltdance:

Toolman will be stopping off in Memphis Saturday night (and possibly Tub-T also), then we're heading out Sunday morning as early as we can I hope.

No top, no windwings, short windshield, I'm tall and my nephew is taller.

Lots of sunscreen and a small cooler full of water and a spray bottle (that's my version of air conditioning).

Gonna be a fun drive up to Dayton!

Well, I had planned to attend but since I have no pull vehicle or trailer I was going to drive Kletus there...

5843608688_fbd5e6d540_z.jpg

Nice photo above the forecast.

Well, I had planned to attend but since I have no pull vehicle or trailer I was going to drive Kletus there...

Nice photo above the forecast.

T-Odd--This is the midwest heartland!... the saying here in Indiana and Ohio is if you don't like the weather, wait a few hours. It seems like the forecast shows rain here almost everyday, but most time is it only a chance...we're not going till the end of the week, so we should have a good handle on it by then. I'm hoping for this: :sun:

Seriously, I was looking forward to seeing "kletus" up close...as well as some of the other cars I've admired on the various forums.

Toolman messaged me and said he and Tristan were going through Vernon, TX and it was 113 degrees! At least he has a top.

I guess it's about time I build something with a top, maybe some doors and windows, an air conditioner and heater, comfy seats, cruise control... BORING!

What day are they going to the Air Force Museum? I heard the Air Force will let them park in their own section.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back