Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA Nationals is on.

GT63

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Tuesday Morning. First Cruise left at 8:30 am heading to Cripple Creek. About 50 buckets are here already. More to come later this afternoon.

Tuesday Morning. First Cruise left at 8:30 am heading to Cripple Creek. About 50 buckets are here already. More to come later this afternoon.

Pics we like pics.

Pics we like pics.

Yeah, what he said
hk.gif

really nice pics thanks. For those of us not able to go.

Thanks for the pics. :rolleyes:

Mike thanks for the pics, great job! What are all the other cars doing there? Looks like a big car show going on.

Not Mike, but I'll answer since I was there also. The local car clubs have a cruise -in at Culver's restaurant on Tues nite and they invited all the T-buckets to attend. Cross talk and looking was great, as was the food.

I think they said 122. I know there were more registered than that thought.

All said and done, I think I put more miles on my bucket this year than the last two combined... and it was BEAUTIFUL everywhere we went.

Still missing seeing the mountains when I wake up. The pics do NOT do it justice, it was breathtaking (in more ways than one LOL).

Next year, Dayton Ohio and I hope to get us a few laps on the dirt track at Eldora just up the road from there.

I think they said 122. I know there were more registered than that thought.

Still missing seeing the mountains when I wake up. The pics do NOT do it justice, it was breathtaking (in more ways than one LOL).

Having grown up in Denver, I know what you mean about the mountains. Never thought much about missing them, but it did have a nice, familiar feel to it.

At the link I put up above, you can see about 1200 photos of the nationals and most of the group events, cruises, etc. Those are all reduced in size and quality; anyone who wants the original photo should let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

My Flickr page

Mike

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back