Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ocala , Florida in April

Were exactly is it going to be? In a parking lot or fairgrounds. Not many details on the NTBA site. I hope I get to see buckets !

Most of the runs and a show & shine if we have one will be at the host hotel. I will be at the RV park by the hotel but I am sure the meeting will be at the hotel........Hope to see you there, we will be leaving Artesia NM on Friday 4-18-14 for the run to Florida........Come on down..........

Mike

We are going to make a two day trip out of it from Dallas. Will stop in either Mobile or Pensacola the first night and then the rest of the way the next day. After the screwball weather around here so far this year, I am really looking forward to this one.

Won't surprise me if it rains after I drive the 1600 miles to get there........so that 1 mile ain't to far EWTalley.......we will still be cruising I recon......

Mike

I'll be there with the madam if she doesn't get cold feet. Finally got her to retire to spend time together for things like this. Hauling Bucket in a trailer for she cannot ride that log at one time. See you there!!

It never rains here in April...... It RAINS
and yes, Ron the TrackT will come out of it's lair

Just to show how much I want this to happen we will hit the road to Florida at 7:00 tomorrow morning for the trip, with some friends & family visits on the way..........I should be at the RV park around mid afternoon on Wednesday 4-23-14.....Camera and batteries are in the MotorHome already..........here we come...........

Mike

We are out the door in 1 hr................................slow trip across the USA...........

Mike:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

pulling in around noon on thursday

The New Mexico crew has arrived at the campground in Ocala..........Boy the humidity for this desert rat is tough.....

Mike

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back