Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

beer001.jpg

Women..........

A real good woman is a man's best friend.
She will Never stand him up and never let him down.
She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.
She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret.
She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.
She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive and invincible...

No wait... Sorry.. I'm thinking of beer. It’s beer that does all that. Never mind.

Sure did for me, and it sure looks like it did for HER! that is, till I skated out of a DUI with the help of a great officer, so I quit drinking all together for years, now that the Wife drives when we go to friends for dinner, I will enjoy a Beer or two or?? :)

They're so cute when they're young.

Be careful though, some girls have that Boeing 727 gene. They turn 27 and their butt blows out like the escape slides on a 727.

Theres got to be a joke in there somewhere about nose cones!!!
G

I like my women a little on the trashy side.............There's a song in there somewhere.......Nice beer cans....... :kiltdance: :beeer:

[media]

Thats gonna leave a mark.:jester:

Bruce, billie kilts are just like beer - they are both proof God loves us and wants us to be happy. :nod:

beer009.jpg

And don't go fooling yersel's on this one - she could have you writing bad checks in a heartbeat and you know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back