Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Rims has some nice legs, but there's a little too much junk on that trunk for this old-timer.

It always easy to be a critic, when you know you're not going to be getting any of it, anyway. :roflmao:
Yeah, I'm going to turn down anything she offers me, not

sexy-hot-motivational-posters-3-20.jpg

That type of view has screwed up more pool shots than even bad shooting, i.e. drunk shooting.....the look in that one eye says your screwed hang up the pool cue.................................

Now for taking her closeup.....................I am ready..........

Mike

I don't know what's right but she is doing something to me right NOW!!!!!:confused:o_O:cool:

Mike

Bill that's down right nice...................

Putz I understand I think...........

Mike

This one is close to a tip-over point and being locked down, anyway. However, until I hear what happens with these two bills, I'm not going to bother locking this one and opening a new one. We'll see what the anti-SOPA Protest Day does to wake up some idiots on Capitol Hill and then I might be able to chart a better course. Until then, I'm treading water whilst I wait. I've no idea where the 21st Congressional District is located in Texas, but I hope the people who elected Lamar Smith are heavy Internet users and get a full taste of the Protest black-outs.

But I am delighted to see Lamar Smith has discovered the knife is honed on both sides.

SOPA Author Lamar Smith Caught With Copyright Infringement

I suggest we test the SOPA bill on its author. Slap this boneheaded thief with infringement, fines his skinny backside and slap him in prison for five years with a 6'6", 300 lb butt-bandit named Bubba.

I like that last part......................Send him up.........I have done my part.....

Ahhh, to Hell with it, I'll post another image -

sopa002.jpg

For the record, the image in this post is being requested to be spread far and wide. A lot of network sites were talking pretty tough a week ago, but their bean-counters are apparently catching up to them. Facebook was talking about joining the black-out on the 18th, but they're now equivocating. So all of you with Facebook account, log into your account, set up a new album called My 2012 Vacation and upload that image into the album a half-dozen times. Don't just insert it into the overall timeline, use up some additional space by adding the image at lest 6 times into a new album. If Facebook doesn't want to give anti-SOPA protests any support, we'll just take it from them.

Ben Huh, from the Cheezburger Network, has promised his network will go dark on the 18th.

I'm sure all of you have seen how Wikipedia is begging money. Contact them, right now, and pledge them $1, if they will pledge to close down on the 18th.

Damm I needed that for sure Bill....................Thank You.........I do love fishnet stockings worn right and them are right.....

mike

Having a good pair can mean many things. Got caught cheating at cards. Now ya gotta check all the other hiding places. Now what I mean, Vern?

md_8642EM-1B.jpg

I do know what you mean.......I will help..........

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back