Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

On the road

Ronson

the T runs very well and handles great. Had the front wheel wobbles because of too much caster and toe in. Here's some pictures hopefully.

Congrats on getting 'er on the road!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Re pics: You should be able to edit them down to size. My hp computer lets me resize pics when I hit the 'edit' button.:geek:

Good to hear you on the road. Caster should be good at around 7 degrees. Wouldn't think to much would cause wobble.

I have a iPad. Not sure how to resize. I did it before with photobucket but had erased it because of all the advertising. I have renewed it but doesn't seem to work. I am very happy with the T in handling and performance and brakes. I went with a one inch master cylinder for the front brakes and a three quarters for the rear jag brakes using a balance bar system I made. Again thanks to everyone for their articles and sharing ideas.

On the Ipad you can send yourself an email and choose small or medium when it prompts you as you attach them and press send. Then send the photos from your new lower resolution images. there may be a faster way, but this is fast and easy. Hope that helps.

Hello, Gary! Welcome from St Louis. :) After 10 messages, you can post pictures. Love to see any you have of your project!:D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back