Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Only four more days until the fun starts in Colorado Springs

TubT

Many NTBA members will be arriving in Colorado Springs starting this weekend for our Nationals. If you have a T bucket, it only costs $35 to join the club and enter your car in the event (and thus be covered by our insurance). If you're in the area, drop by. There's no admission fee to look at the cars, and if you ask, any number of members will be glad to take you for a ride.

I will be posting pictures on my Flickr account:

Tub T's photo pages

You can go to that page and look at (literally) thousands of pictures of T buckets and our previous Nationals.

Many NTBA members will be arriving in Colorado Springs starting this weekend for our Nationals. If you have a T bucket, it only costs $35 to join the club and enter your car in the event (and thus be covered by our insurance). If you're in the area, drop by. There's no admission fee to look at the cars, and if you ask, any number of members will be glad to take you for a ride.

I will be posting pictures on my Flickr account:

Tub T's photo pages

You can go to that page and look at (literally) thousands of pictures of T buckets and our previous Nationals.
The West Texas Ts will be arriving Thursday, without a T. the two members with runnin cars wont make it, so it's just me and Richard in my HHR
mike :) :shrug2:

Yipee, next week, I thought it was this week. But then, I have no concept of time. I don't even own a watch.

It's a good thing it wasn't this week as we are having poor weather conditions in the area.
Here at the house it was in the thirties with rain and snow above 9000'. We're at 8200' ..... must be that global warming.

National weather indicates rain in the Colorado Springs area for the next couple of days.

I hope to get down to the Springs next Saturday. The waether will be better then.

At last count, 13 Ts from KC, half-dozen or so from Saint Louie, half-dozen or more from Springfield. MO and northern Arkansas. I'll be there tomorrow evening.

Lee and others heading for Colorado Springs should not it's raining over here in Bailey, Colorado with some snow mixed in.

Thanks for the pics Tub T. Have you seen Tom and Janet Buckley. They left Friday last week and I haven't heard from them yet. They are in a blue 27 T with a tan top. Can't miss the car it is a 4.7 V6 with fuel injection and Air condition.

Thanks for the pics Tub T. Have you seen Tom and Janet Buckley. They left Friday last week and I haven't heard from them yet. They are in a blue 27 T with a tan top. Can't miss the car it is a 4.7 V6 with fuel injection and Air condition.

Wayne they made it OK, got an email from Tom on Monday, said they were there.

I think this is the first guy I have seen with a spare rear tire.Probably a good idea tire shops don't stock these.
4705310134_7ffc2bbdec.jpg

"I think this is the first guy I have seen with a spare rear tire.Probably a good idea tire shops don't stock these."

That's Toolman, and he said those Hoosiers will NOT go over 25,000 miles. He pushed his third set a little longer and ended up on the roadside with a very dissatisfied wife. (I have the pic here somewhere) He found a tire store that sold him two big fat jumbo truck tires to get him home.

He's carried a spare since then.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back