Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Our Friend Thomas

butch27

Just saw Thomas today. He lost his job and the "T" is at a standstill. Really all he needs is the driveshaft made. Anyway he said Hi to everyone. I've got him helping me on mine a little. I need a 500 or 600 carb. a shiny one.LOL

Thomas is a great friend and one of the first guys to come on this site. I hope things get better soon. I sent you a PM.

All he needs is a driveshaft to be able to finish his car? Whats he need in the way of a driveshaft, what tranny and rear? How long? I have some odds and ends and might be able to fix him up.:lol:

butch27 said:
Just saw Thomas today. He lost his job and the "T" is at a standstill. Really all he needs is the driveshaft made. Anyway he said Hi to everyone. I've got him helping me on mine a little. I need a 500 or 600 carb. a shiny one.LOL

I got a 600 Holley 600 that needs a home Butch might need a $6.00 Blow out valve.It's pretty clean looking.
Call me 1-313-292-3943 I live in Taylor'Tucky right down the road a piece from yall.

RPM said:
All he needs is a driveshaft to be able to finish his car? Whats he need in the way of a driveshaft, what tranny and rear? How long? I have some odds and ends and might be able to fix him up.:lol:

I know he has a C-4 Tranny and a S-10 rear how long?

Ok Thomas just got off the phone with me.He needs A windshield and posts,A drive shaft(he has a home built mock-up)and oh yea and a job.

I can check around here and try and get a C4 yoke. I could send it to RPM and maybe we can help Thomas out. Make sure a C4 yoke is what he needs.

The dual length U-joints are as close as your local NAPA. Speedway also lists them.

Ron

Ill find out Sunday morning and will post the length.Thanks guys.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back