Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Own a car older then 2007? To bad..

CrAlt

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-21/ethanol-company-shares-up-on-new-epa-guidelines.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Shares of several ethanol companies climbed Friday after the Environmental Protection Agency approved higher levels of corn-based ethanol to fuel all cars manufactured in the last decade.

The agency declared that 15 percent ethanol blended with gasoline is safe for cars and light-duty trucks built between 2001 and 2006. In October, the EPA approved the same gasoline-ethanol blend for vehicles manufactured since 2007.

So does anyone really believe they will have separate pumps for E10 and E15?

Im having a hell of a time dealing with E10 in my small engines and older rides.. I can't wait for this crap.

This will work like gun control, just stop the Ammo, and then where are the guns going to go? have a riot or two to get the existing Ammo used up, now you have a fancy hammer, same with old cars, no fuel, no drive, or spend lots of $$$$, in the end, it all boils down to $$$$$$$$$ money, from your pocket to theirs!!! :(

This will work like gun control, just stop the Ammo, and then where are the guns going to go? have a riot or two to get the existing Ammo used up, now you have a fancy hammer, same with old cars, no fuel, no drive, or spend lots of $$$$, in the end, it all boils down to $$$$$$$$$ money, from your pocket to theirs!!! :(
move to oklahoms iknow some places that sell race gas at the pump

We can buy premium at select stations with no Ethanol and we libe in the midwest where this crap started.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-21/ethanol-company-shares-up-on-new-epa-guidelines.html

So does anyone really believe they will have separate pumps for E10 and E15?

Im having a hell of a time dealing with E10 in my small engines and older rides.. I can't wait for this crap.

Ethanol sucks, we will not run it in our power equipment on the FD. It attracts moisture like a mofo, and those 2 cycles dont want to run in emergency situations-----makes a stihl run like a homelite

I think the engine oil problem may be worse??? Have to run a roller cam, heck you can buy a complete late engine (with a roller) cheaper than converting to a roller cam in an older engine... I just don't care for that look in my T Bucket... I guess I can make a fake cover... :)

I think the engine oil problem may be worse??? Have to run a roller cam, heck you can buy a complete late engine (with a roller) cheaper than converting to a roller cam in an older engine... I just don't care for that look in my T Bucket... I guess I can make a fake cover... :)

The oil problem is not worse. I can still buy Rotella (diesel) 10w30 HDEO that has the high zinc for flat tappet cams at Walmart. Or I can buy Royal purple/ VR1/ Redilne racing oils..

With fuels I have no option. Its E10 and thats it. . With the new law it will be E15 or nothing. No gas station is going to spend the money to put another tank in the ground for the option of E10 vs E15.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back