Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pics of my seat now upholstered.

Looks like crap .. put it in a box and mail it to me so you don't have to look at it.... Heck I'll even pay the shipping,,LOL,,,
Man,,, seriously it really turned out nice :thumbsup:

WOW! That is freaking awesome. Now you'll have to post instructions for us who have tried, failed and settled for less.

tfeverfred said:
WOW! That is freaking awesome. Now you'll have to post instructions for us who have tried, failed and settled for less.

I'm not sure about Freakin Awesome, but here goes the instructions, Start in the middle and take your time. It was like trying to condom the Empire State Building. Stretch Stretch Stretch, hold breath Stretch a littlemore.

I'll put togethor a "how I did it" thing next week sometime.

Thanks for the comments.

Nice work, Humidi-T... and you can't beat the price! :clap::clap:

I think it looks sweet, nice work Humidi-T.

Humidi-T said:
I'm not sure about Freakin Awesome, but here goes the instructions, Start in the middle and take your time. It was like trying to condom the Empire State Building. Stretch Stretch Stretch, hold breath Stretch a littlemore.

Thanks for the comments.

Great job can't wait to read the "how i did it":thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments.

Did you ever do the "How I Did It" article?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back