Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

picture from photobucket

barnbikes

Tried to post a picture from photobucket this morning and I got a "Not allow to post photo extension" message so I had to just post the link.

What do I need to do to post pictures again? I did it last week.

Jon

creepyt_big.jpg

That picture?

lanarkkt.jpg

I'm posting these images with the very same forum privileges you have on your account. So it's not because of an improper permission setting.

Perhaps your browser has cached the error. Log out of the forum and browse to another page. Clear your browser's cache history. Close the browser and then re-open it. Browse back to the forum, log in and try to post an image.

In the picture of the Clan outing, I do believe I see a Duncan Tartan.

I reread you post and your error message
"Not allow to post photo extension"
means the extension on your file name is not valid. It should be a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, etc. I am not sure how you did it but maybe you bumped your keyboard or copied an extra period or slash or something in the filename that is making it look like something it is not.

For example instead of mycoolpic.jpg you have mycoolpic.jpg. or mycoolpic.jpf .

Ok looking at the other posts I figured out what you are trying to do. You clicked the link button (little chain link) instead of the picture button right beside it. See below for the easiest way to do it.

barn1.jpg

In the picture of the Clan outing, I do believe I see a Duncan Tartan.
I'll be honest, I'm not familiar with the Duncan tartan. Are you referring to the blue and green tartan worn by the fellow wearing the Jacobite bonnet?

That picture was taken in Lanark, during the Wallace Homecoming. Later in the evening, we moved the Spirit of Wallace coffin to the churchyard at St. Kentigern's Kirk, where Wallace and Marion Braidfute were married. You can barely see the coffin on the left side of the image, draped with a Saltire. The fellows in the background are members of Na Fir Dileas and we were taking our turn at standing as the Honour Guard. The four people up front are pals, which is how I ended up with a copy of the photie.

mike, my maternal grandmother was a Wallace. All I know for sure is her family moved to ill. in the 1870's from the east. my older brother is the geniollogy pro , maybe he has more detail dave

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back