Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pigeon Forge 2014 NTBA T Buckets

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
We had such a great turn out last year and everyone seemed to have a great time, so we are doing it again!
You DO NOT have to be an NTBA member to attend, and you don't have to come with a T Bucket!!!!!
We just want you all to come if you are interested in T Buckets. There is no entry fee. Just come join in with your fellow bucket heads.
If you have any questions, please just call me at the shop.
ntbaregional2014_zps51a70889.jpg

I guess we waited too long to make a reservation at the Oak Tree Lodge - I called this afternoon and there were no rooms available.
Lou

I wish I could make it - maybe a last minute call ? I dunno... we'll see!

Ron, Thanks for your help by contacting the manager. We probably will still come to the event - I have been looking at the area on the 'net and there are many other places to stay near the Oak Tree Lodge. We would prefer to stay there because it would be easier to hook up with the group for cruises but I don't think it would be a major problem. I am going to look at the nearby motels to try to find one that is trailer friendly and could book a reservation and then cancel it if a room becomes available at the Oak Tree. I know you are very busy just keeping up with your business and I appreciate you taking the time for this.
Lou

The problem was corrected. I called last night and booked a room with no problem, Thanks, Ron
Lou

Lou do you know who this is?????.....lol......Are you gona come to MT Home?DSCN2781.JPG

Mike,
I guess I can't deny that it's me because of the name tag. I suppose I could say that it isn't a good picture but with a face like that it isn't possible to take a good picture. We can't make it to the NATS because of a schedule conflict - we are going to Dayton to attend the ceremony for my Wife's sister's retirement from the Air Force. Are you going to Pigeon Forge?
Lou

I thought the name tag would give a small clue...........No I recon I will go to the Nats then I still have the Artesia Run and Fred's this year but I really enjoyed see you guys in Ocala.....Take care and we will see you down the road........

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back