Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Post a picture of your Hot Rod in front of.......

Okay, I tried to be civil, but T-Test........ that's a photoshop.It's also poorly done. Why, man?

If you think that it is, then you must have a degree in photography. I never lie and I no longer steal, so please keep your comments about me mute. KMA

Okay, look in the area between the top of the drivers side rear tire and the P/U bed and body. See that grey area? That's sand or concrete. It doesn't match the grass in the back ground. The T Bucket was also photographed at a higher resolution, than everything else. Next, the shadows under the wings of the planes, don't match. The shadows also aren't right for the T Bucket. By the length of the shadow, the T Bucket was photographed in the afternoon. The shadow under the wings of the planes would come from the sun being almost directly overhead. None of the shadows match. There's NO reflection in the windshield. Come on, man.

Not a degree in photography, Graphic Design. I can do Photoshop, Quark and Adobe Illustrator. My internship was with the Houston Chronicle, doctoring pics for clients advertisements.

Attachments

• Bruces car-e-mail.jpg
    Bruces car-e-mail.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Tfever....I see what you mean about the gap between the bucket and the tank.....I got it, don't match and will probably regret agreeing with you. But, I give a damn still a cool a$$ pic!

Regret? Okay, man. It's kinda like a chick with fake boobs. They're a lie, but still fun to play with.

Moving on........Oh, Mike would have busted that sooner than I did.;)

If you was 18 in '82 we're the same age. 30:roflmao:

I did some re-thinking about that car. I must have been 17. Saw it sitting in a field and left a note for the owner if they wanted to sell it. I think it was $500. That car had every original piece. All the body rust had been repaired by the local vocational school's body shop.

Not a degree in photography, Graphic Design.

Me too. I worked in a few ad agencies and realized it wasn't right for me. Being cooped up inside all day.

I did some re-thinking about that car. I must have been 17. Saw it sitting in a field and left a note for the owner if they wanted to sell it. I think it was $500. That car had every original piece. All the body rust had been repaired by the local vocational school's body shop.

Me too. I worked in a few ad agencies and realized it wasn't right for me. Being cooped up inside all day.
I done time in an office with a tie on too. I'd rather dig ditches than play office politics!

I left for that reason 3 months in. Gave my supervisor a nice "goodbye" and went home.

F8BD7490-E2DC-4289-97FC-01103138D606.jpg

In front of an ugly brown fence.

This was taken early morning on a Saturday. First light and a day of cruising ahead of me. I liked to go out early and catch that cool, humid air. Carbs just love it. Can't wait to get out there again.

That cool air. I swear it adds 20 hp!

I like that!

I can't wait to get a pic of my car in front of something other than my garage. The first trip I make with my car will be to calibrate the speedometer.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back