Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Posting multiple pictures with text

old round fart

I want to be able to post text then a picture then more text and another picture. Anybody able to help? I have made progress on my car and want to brag!

Text. Then hit enter or return to drop down a line space or two.

Upload your file. Presentation1.jpg Keep it sized as a thumbnail or full image.

With the flashing cursor on the right side of your just posted photo, hit enter or return to go down to the next line space or two and type in more text.

Hit enter or return to go down to the next line or two.

Upload your next file. Presentation1.jpg Keep it sized as a thumbnail or full image.

And so on... You can have your text on top of your photos or at the bottom. Or you can insert your photos anywhere within you text. Wherever the flashing cursor line is, is where your photo will go.

Photos should be pretty simple. If things aren't working the way you expect them to it could be a problem with your browser. I basically cant use Firefox on this forum at all, but I have no problems with any functions when using Chrome.
This image was just a copy and paste, I didn't even have to use the attachment function
upload_2021-6-30_8-16-33.png
Then you just type some more after the image and keep going however you like...

After pic is inserted do a couple of returns. That way you will not get the text at the end of the picture. Sometimes you need to cut and paste a picture into a gap in the text to get it right. I always use the full image option as I find thumbnails in a post annoying. Just takes a little practice and more time with the post, but as there is no time limit when writing a post that I know of, its not a rush to get it done. I am using Firefox and dont have a problem.

Just like a word document really.
G

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back