Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pretty Kool "T"

JetMech727

An old drag racing buddy of mine sent me this link so I thought I would share it here. Some old school tech merged with high tech. Love how this guy thinks and better yet puts miles on it. My current car project is nothing special. Cookie cutter basically but that's what I wanted this time around. My previous car's were more to the high tech side with a lot of one off stuff and I drove them. But what if it breaks was always in the back of my mind on those long road trips. A trip home on a roll back wouldn't of been cool. If my current project breaks down in a one horse town pretty much any autoparts store will have the parts to get it back on the road. It may not be chrome but it'll get me home. At least that was my mind set when I put the plan for this car together. 633 miles each way has been my farthest road trip thus far in a street rod. My 12yo son and I passed a lot of car trailers on that trip. Trip was from Claremore OK to Louisville KY for the NSRA Nats and the car was a 32 Ford Highboy Roadster w/no top. Kid still has a smile on his face and got his T shirt signed by Milner from American Graffiti. And yes, he had seen the movie and knew who he was. He treasures that T shirt and still watches the movie. 2019-01-10 03.10.58.jpg

Anyway, heres the clip. Enjoy!

I'm completely on board with the high tech, I have AEM AQ-1 data acquisition system
in my car. Very handy when you tuning the car.

I'm completely on board with the high tech, I have AEM AQ-1 data acquisition system
in my car. Very handy when you tuning the car.

I thought you would enjoy the art of that engine. Gorgeous intake! And the three deuces are just plain kewl. Lol The added distributor is a nice touch as well. I'm not an engine guy much any more but I can sure see the beauty in the detail on this one. I like his air ride rear suspension as well. That "T" must ride really well. Looks like it just floats going down the road. And his interior is pretty close to what I have in mind for mine. I took some still captures of some of the detail from that car for future reference.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back