Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Progress

Pushrod

I made some progress tonight, installed the spindles and got the rear radius rods attached, coil overs are next when I get the chance. I need a couple more jack stands as you can see...:laugh:

Attachments

• IMG_1621.JPG
    IMG_1621.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 67
  • FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 69
I like the paint can usage. I'll bet we all have done that a time or two. They seem to be the perfect height!

Looking more like a roller every day! :thumbsup: Do you have hardware for chassis/steering links? ie: drag link, tie rod, panhard bar(s)? I see a front panhard, but not in the rear.

Spanky, no drag link or tie rod yet, are they usually a custom made item? I have a panhard bar for the rear.

Spanky, no drag link or tie rod yet, are they usually a custom made item? I have a panhard bar for the rear.

Yes, because every setup is a little different. Once you get it all mocked-up, take your measurements for tie rod and drag link.

I got the rear together, the panhard bar brought everything into adjustment....except the position of the photo.

Attachments

• IMG_1622.JPG
    IMG_1622.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 46
Looking good. Every little bit brings you closer to the day when you can take it for a spin around the block.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back