Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Re-Intro

Yogi

VIP
VIP Member
Don't remember if I'd ever really did this or not, but I would like to re-introduce myself since I just became a T-Bucket owner today. I just bought a used Spirit built bucket (2002 build) today, need some TLC and personal touches, so I'll be looking for help from some of the Gurus on here.
This is my first Bucket, but I've had several street rods before from a 66 Chevy II to a 70 Chevelle and an 74 Camaro. Recently been in to motorcycles and just had decided to get back in to street rods. The T-Bucket has always been a dream to me since the first one I seen in a old Hot Rod mag back in the 70's. Had been planning on building a 27T from Spirit but I found this locally for a lot less what if I had built it myself.
Will keep you all posted and start a gallery as soon as I can.

Yogi said:
Don't remember if I'd ever really did this or not, but I would like to re-introduce myself since I just became a T-Bucket owner today. I just bought a used Spirit built bucket (2002 build) today, need some TLC and personal touches, so I'll be looking for help from some of the Gurus on here.
This is my first Bucket, but I've had several street rods before from a 66 Chevy II to a 70 Chevelle and an 74 Camaro. Recently been in to motorcycles and just had decided to get back in to street rods. The T-Bucket has always been a dream to me since the first one I seen in a old Hot Rod mag back in the 70's. Had been planning on building a 27T from Spirit but I found this locally for a lot less what if I had built it myself.
Will keep you all posted and start a gallery as soon as I can.

Congrats Yogi.Now the fun begins

:DWay to jump right in! Welcome! There are a few Spirit builders here, as well as a member of the company, B.C.! :D I'm sure you'll get great answers to any of your questions.

Good for you Yogi. Really looking forward to get a sneak peek at your new car. I will tell all you new members, what a wonderful oppertuitey to make a big splase at 2008 Bucket Bash this july. I would love to me some of you new guys. At the beginning of this forum there was not a lot of members posting. There were about four of us keeping this forum alive: tfeverfred (Fred), Mike, Rick and myself (thomas) also butch27. Now these men are like brothers. I'm hoping to meet Fred and Mike this comming summer. I've already have meet Rick and butch, two great gentlemen, sorry Rick didn't mean mess up your rep. Would like to meet yogi, youngster, Don and some of you newer guys.

Hope we call get to geather sometime this comming summer.:D

thomas:)

Hi Yogi, the buckets are cool 'cause its like a cross between a hotrod and a bike.

He knows better i think he's spoofing you guys.LOL

Thanks Guys, I know I will be a lot more active now. Fred, you Rick, Thomas Butch, are truley the backbone of this site and my hat is off to you fellows, and I hope to meet you all someday!

Howdy Yogi:D

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back