Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

ready for the season...

Picked up the new headers from powdercoat Saturday afternoon & spent half the day finishing it up, topped off fluids, made sure everything was tightened up. Took it for a spin early evening on Sunday, after chores...

photo_zps434793b0.jpg

photo_zps72b17704.jpg

photo_zps41768330.jpg

QUICK VIDEO - CLICKY

I ended up running a couple studs with acorn nuts into the sides of the top windshield frame to keep it from swinging for now, seems to work well. I have a set of baby moons for the wheels, need to snap them on this week.

I love this damn thing.

What is the story behind that license plate?

thanks guys!

As far as handling, it feels SO MUCH better than it did. It's not grabbing any grooves, was worried about horror stories w/ the bias plys. I think it's just so light, it's not an issue w/ this car. I was planning on adjusting the toe-in after mounting these, but doesn't seem necessary. No front end chatter on bumps either.

The plate is about an old saying (maybe not too popular)..."2 tears in a bucket, mother fk'it". Which basically means, sh!t happens...life goes on.

bloody ripper love it sometimes I wish my screen was that tall too on those real cold frosty mornings :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back