Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Real cheap bodies.

I think this might be the way I go for my first build. I just messaged them to see what they mean by they can help with shipping to a business. I have a friend here in the burgh with a loading dock and fork lift. can anyone who purchased this body give me an idea on the shipping cost?

From Minnesota to Southern Tenn was $120 business to business through a place like uship.com. If that helps.

Hello guys I ordered two of these bodies, one with two doors which my customer really likes and one with no doors for a bobber project I'm doing for someone else. Also got one of their beds I really like the workmanship and they were alot of help with shipping to me in Alabama. I will be buying more soon I hope when I finish these and the '27 T Just my Two Cents

Is the body with doors any heavier than the doorless one? I need to replace my 10 year old MAS body and the seller is only a 2 hour drive away. I'm on the fence between buying a doored body or buying a doorless one and cutting in my own door.
I'll need to glass in the floor for the 3" channel. Will it clear the lower door frame or will I have to build a door well?

Thanks,
Karl

Windshields can be a problem, sometimes even if you go with the same company. When I bought my 27 body years ago from Speedway I waited a couple of years to buy the windshield frame and posts from them. When I tried to fit them on the frame was way too wide so I called and spoke to a guy in the Mr Roadster dept and he said to make a template of the frame I needed and he would make me one to fit. That is what I did and the new one worked fine, but their off the shelf version was too wide and pushed the posts out on a goofy angle.

Don

The two door body has about a 2 inch lip aroung both doors and the frame around the door openings. As for weight can't be much difference. As for the 3 inch channel job looks like it might be about even with the bottom of doors so if you needed door well it wouldn't be much. A friend has single door with a 3 inch channel and no door well. Hope this helps.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back