Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Rear tire size

Well, a Fuel Altered grenaded, tried to eat me alive a few years ago, right after moving my shop. Then health problems from that accident....but have kinda worked them out....better now.
I'm just getting old....but back now....semi retired.....

Thanks Guys! Good to be back....its just taken me a while, don't heal up as fast as when I was younger....but its good to be alive, playing with the hotrods and race cars again. Whole bunch of no fun when ya get fragged....

Hey guys, I'm a new user to this forum and I have this 26 Ford Modelt TT that I am looking to put old style Cragar SS all around and currently have 205/75r14 on the Front and 235/75r15 on the Rear.

The tries I can find with no problem but I'm wondering if I should stay with 14s on the front or go 15 all around with a fatty on the back. Any suggestions? I only want to do this once lol

Yeh I did. Original rears were 31s but they looked too big so I traded down to 29s.

Sorry. I was thinking width, not diameter. Either way, you got me. Looks good besides! And you know, I really like the color!

I was thinking about replacing the rear wheels and tires to match the fronts. For two BF Goodrich 12” wide X 15” diameter and the wheels. Almost $800.00. I’ll keep thinking.

Oh Hells Yea Gerry!....try NOT to get traction with those!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back