Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Restoring A T bucket that sat 10 + years

Got my gaskets and started my engine, no more noise, but too hot to take it out

Glad you got it fixed! :D I will drive mine in the heat (90's in St Louis with 80%) but I prefer the mornings after the school buses are off the road!

Same here it's been so hot this year we are finally getting some cool mornings, thanks for the suggestion exhaust leak was driving me crazy trying to find it ,

Exhaust leak... at least it was something simple. You had me when you said that you had readjusted the rockers... sometimes there are noises that just are there... no problems, just the sound of the machine. Headers are famous for producing light ticking like sounds. Glad you figured it out!

Reactions: Guy
I plan to route my exhaust under the body & out the back ( under the bed ). I don't want tp create a deafening & toxic situation. My health is more important to me than anything on this planet.

My new T Bucket
HOZlPABjLNbiGVqwTxBb9o67uERg2eq_ze71ot8OHXW8U9HopaK3MOIzqkTlzX4uMDM8Uj40Q9GsVGoJyU7wn5N9UKZ5T_JoQ5P2RwJ5eCj-TGToAW3otYmwDc-yumXZEAIi-tXVgga4-hPFgs75ZAuHecAKQGAFOFmVpomm9aw9zLd_x-hs6N-ifuuV6853QxXUoS_L85fDVzEwJY4SzeJ2kRP_znPgXHmu3UWxHhKVA5t1ABZxVIPJTlSd3LIb2LpNWaHVtZaho2SG-k6RIzgF63QJQLRi7DSIx7veDhINTU8psKte-3F3r-xiYWBVqrZPWt7G-CjkEmnRYDD5GyX4xquI-FbEGfbwKaSooOUtA9GmhU4MFt-x7XKPK_5zkDin-1ldbemuO5cL6Zx_PNGUpVDqdjr6RCBRGXwJIjDQF8CTKn5sgUpWqewjPfJVuDGvR8vJ16EzVSwhSSEN_u0Ewyc5kb5eWK3_5_ICz65ULsmdgbiqgzpFFFCume_ORSxCT9Ju7dD0lGP17OkP49p6z351J_6_MkxS28ScBBgo1TtlhGt6HXQByHRmsKHTmVH5Dvv0sHca5ev4AhOFu0RLk5lbK5dJnRqCNOh-w5D8bh9_oxE-yDCGxyT2iDHZ8ke40BujICrsLuY8S-0-3V6YX1Mo2sQkjKJejHEm6C5rUsCBMC-P4fU=w1194-h896-no

Please tell me is has three pedals and four forward gears! Cool car either way. I have a Fbody too, two, actually, a ‘67 convertible Firebird and a ‘85 Iroc z. They are tucked away in the barn with several other toys that have been ignored for too long.

Only two peddles , remember I an old guy , I would have like a 4 speed but for how long this will be a keeper you should see under the hood looks new fenderwalls, I will post more pictures soon under the car and under the hood

Very clean for a 1979 Z 28 it's getting picked up today or tomorrow for the 800 mile trip to me

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back